American actor, best known for playing Jefferson D’Arcy on the television sitcom Married… with Children and Charley Shanowski on the sitcom Hope & Faith.
Ted McGinley Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Ted McGinley stands 5 feet 11 inch tall and he weighs around 78 kg right now. He has a pair of black eye color and light brown hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Ted McGinley Net Worth
Ted McGinley earns a net worth of $5 million as of 2021.
- Ted Martin McGinley (born May 30, 1958) is an American actor.
- He is known for his roles as Jefferson D’Arcy on the television sitcom Married… with Children and as Charley Shanowski on the ABC sitcom Hope & Faith.
- He was also a late regular on Happy Days, Dynasty and The Love Boat.
- He is also known for playing the villainous role of Stan Gable in the film Revenge of the Nerds and several made-for-television sequels.
- McGinley was born in Newport Beach, California, the son of Bob and Emily McGinley, of Irish descent. At Newport Harbor High School, he focused on athletics and swimming and was a star player on the water polo team.