British News Presenter. In a 2011 edition of the Daily Mail, she mentioned her height and weight, saying: “I’m quite small – 5ft 2 1/2 in and weigh 8st”
Sian Williams Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Williams was born in Wrexham, in the county of Clwyd, on April 4, 1993. She is 1.62 m (5.3 foot) tall and weighs 74 kg (11.7 st). Her brothers introduced her to the sport when she was eight years old, and she has been playing ever since..
Sian Williams net worth
Sian is among the wealthiest reporters in the industry. Sian’s name is on the list of the world’s wealthiest journalists. Sian Williams net worth is estimated to be $1 million, according to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Sian’s warmth and presentation skills have made her one of the best known and most versatile broadcasters in British television and radio.
- Sian is the lead presenter for Channel 5 News presenting the flagship 5 News at 5 programme.
- She’s an award-winning journalist over 30 years standing having presented numerous consumer and current affairs programmes, most recently Secrets of Your Supermarket Food on Channel 5, now in its second series and ITV’s Health Series, Save Money: Good Health, which is in its fourth series.
- Sian has also presented the BBC One weekly programme, Sunday Morning Live and BBC One coverage of major anniversaries: D-Day, VE-Day and the outbreak of World War One.
- Sian spent over a decade anchoring BBC Breakfast.