British film director best known for helming movies such as Skyfall, American Beauty, Jarhead, Revolutionary Road and Road to Perdition.
Sam Mendes Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Sam Mendes stands 5 feet 10 inch tall and he weighs around 74 kg right now. He has a pair of blue eye color and white hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Sam Mendes Net Worth
Sam Mendes earns a net worth of $30 million as of 2021.
- Samuel Alexander “Sam” Mendes, CBE (born 1 August 1965) is an English stage and film director.
- He is best known for directing the comedy-drama film American Beauty (1999), which earned him the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Director, the crime film Road to Perdition (2002), and the James Bond films Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015).
- He also is known for dark re-inventions of the stage musicals Cabaret (1994), Oliver! (
- 1994), Company (1995), and Gypsy (2003).
- He directed an original West End stage musical for the first time with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2013).