American actor best known for roles in films such as About Last Night, Wayne’s World, The Outsiders, St Elmo’s Fire, Austin Powers, Contact, Youngblood and TV series The West Wing. In the Huffington Post he talked about his height: “I’m 5-foot-11 and three-quarters, my favorite thing is that I won’t let myself be 5-foot-11 … I need that extra three-quarters. It’s like a little kid who goes I’m 6 and a half … just say 5-foot-11! There’s no shame in it, but I want that three-quarters really, really badly because it almost gets me to 6 feet, and let’s face it, that separates the men from the boys, as we all know.”
Rob Lowe Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Rob Lowe stands 5 feet 11 inch tall and he weighs around 76 kg for now. He has got pair of blue eye color and light brown hair color. His skin complexion is white.
Rob Lowe Net Worth
Rob Lowe earns a net worth of $100 million as of 2021 according to the celebrity net worth.
- Robert Hepler Lowe (/loʊ/; born March 17, 1964) is an American actor.
- He came to prominence as a teen idol in the 1980s, appearing in teen and young adult film roles in The Outsiders (1983), Oxford Blues (1984), St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), and About Last Night…
- Thereafter, his film career decreased and he ventured into television, making his breakthrough as Sam Seaborn on the NBC political drama The West Wing (1999–2003), for which he received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination and two Golden Globe Award nominations.
- Lowe appeared as Robert McCallister on the ABC television drama Brothers & Sisters (2006–2010), followed by a four-year run as Chris Traeger on the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation (2010–14), for which he was critically acclaimed.
- He is currently starring as Dr. Ethan Willis on the CBS medical drama Code Black (2015–) and appears with his two sons, Matthew and Jon Owen, in the A&E reality series The Lowe Files (2017–).