Hungarian-born American actor best remembered for roles in films such as Watch on the Rhine, The Lady Vanishes, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Little Women (1936).
Paul Lukas Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Paul Lukas stands 6 feet 2 inch tall. His weight is unknown. He has got eye color of light brown and hair color of dark brown.
Paul Lukas Net Worth
Paul Lukas earns a net worth if $170 million according to the idol net worth.
- Lukas was born Pál Lukács in Budapest into a Jewish family, the son of Adolf Munkácsi and Mária Schneckendorf.
- Paul Lukas starring as Kurt Mueller in the original Broadway production of Lillian Hellman’s Watch on the Rhine (1941)
- Brooks Atkinson of the New York Times, wrote, “As the enemy of fascism, Mr. Lukas’ haggard, loving, resourceful determination becomes heroic by virtue of his sincerity and his superior abilities as an actor.” He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for the role.
- He also received the New York Film Critics Award for his performance.
- His only singing role was as Cosmo Constantine in the original 1950 Broadway stage version of Irving Berlin’s Call Me Madam, opposite Ethel Merman for over 600 performances (although he is heard singing a song in the 1933 film Little Women, displaying a pleasant voice).