American-born English/Irish actor best remembered for roles in films such as Braveheart, Ice Station Zebra, Escape from Alcatraz, Hell Drivers and Scanners. On TV he starred in The Prisoner and Danger Man. In the Spotlight Directory he was listed as 6ft and 6ft 1, although in an October 1965 magazine he wrote “I’m six foot two myself but, with his bulk of frame and personality, Orson Welles succeeds in impressing his size on all his fellow men.”.
Patrick McGoohan Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Patrick McGoohan stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and he weighs around 78 kg right now. He has a pair of black eye color and black hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Patrick McGoohan Net Worth
Patrick McGoohan earns a net worth of $8 million as of 2021.
- Patrick Joseph McGoohan (March 19, 1928 – January 13, 2009) was an Irish-American actor, director, screenwriter, and producer of film and television.
- Born in the United States to Irish emigrant parents, he was raised in Ireland and England.
- He began his career in England in the 1950s, with a career-defining role as secret agent John Drake on the espionage programme Danger Man (1960-1968) and as Number Six on the surreal psychological drama The Prisoner (1967-1968), which he co-created.
- He was a BAFTA Award and two-time Primetime Emmy Award winner.
- Patrick Joseph McGoohan was born in the Astoria neighborhood of New York City’s Queens borough on March 19, 1928, the son of Irish Catholic immigrant parents Rose (née Fitzpatrick) and Thomas McGoohan.