American filmmaker best known for helming films such as The Keep, Thief, Manhunter, The Last of the Mohicans, The Insider, Heat, Ali, Collateral and Public Enemies.
Michael Mann Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Michael Mann stands 5 feet 8 inch tall and he weighs around 76 kg right now. He has a pair of brown eye color and white hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Michael Mann Net Worth
Michael Mann earns a net worth of $90 million as of 2021.
- Michael Kenneth Mann (born February 5, 1943) is an American director, screenwriter, and producer of film and television who is best known for his distinctive style of crime drama.
- His most acclaimed works include the films Thief (1981), Manhunter (1986), The Last of the Mohicans (1992), Heat (1995), The Insider (1999), Collateral (2004), and Public Enemies (2009).
- He is also known for his role as executive producer on the popular TV series Miami Vice (1984–89), which he adapted into a 2006 feature film.
- For his work, he has received nominations from international organizations and juries, including the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, Cannes, and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- As a producer, Mann has twice received nominations for the Academy Award for Best Picture, first for The Insider and then The Aviator (2004), which Mann had been hired to direct before the project was transferred to Martin Scorsese.
- 28 on its 2007 list of the 100 Greatest Directors Ever, and Sight and Sound ranked him No.