New Zealand Actress best known for roles in movies like Heavenly Creatures, Up in the Air and Coyote Ugly. Her New Zealand talent agency lists her at 178cm, although earlier in her career was listed by an English agency in the Spotlight directory as being 5ft 5.
Melanie Lynskey Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Melanie Lynskey stands 5 feet 7 inch tall and she weighs around 57 kg right now. She has got a pair of dark brown eye color and dark brown hair color. Her body measurements are 37-27-35 inches.
Melanie Lynskey Net Worth
Melanie Lynskey earns a net worth of $5 million as of 2021.
- Melanie Jayne Lynskey (born 16 May 1977) is a New Zealand actress.
- She rose to prominence for her portrayal of Pauline Parker in Heavenly Creatures (1994), which was followed by supporting roles in Ever After (1998), Coyote Ugly (2000), Sweet Home Alabama (2002), and Shattered Glass (2003).
- Subsequent film parts include Flags of Our Fathers (2006), Away We Go (2009), Up in the Air (2009), The Informant! (2009), Win Win (2011), and The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012).
- In 2012, Lynskey transitioned into leading roles with the film Hello I Must Be Going (2012), followed by Happy Christmas (2014), The Intervention (2016), and I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2017).
- She also appeared as Michelle Pierson on the HBO series Togetherness (2015–16), for which she received a nomination for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.