Former British Heavyweight Boxer. On his official site, the ‘tale of the tape’ has him at 6ft 5, 84 inch reach and on twitter said “I’m 6-5” although in mid 90’s he was reported in newspapers at precisely 6ft 4.75. In 2004 though in a sports illustrated Q&A talking about Collegiate days: “Then, seeing 6-foot-8 guys as guards, well, I’m 6-foot-3 and I’m a power forward”.
Lennox Lewis Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Lewis refers to himself as “the pugilist specialist” on several occasions. During his boxing career, he stood 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) tall with an 84 in (213 cm) reach and weighed around 245 lb (111 kg). Many consider him to be one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time, as well as one of the greatest British fighters.
Lennox Lewis Net Worth
Lennox Lewis is a former professional boxer and three-time heavyweight champion who has a net worth of $140 million.
- Lennox Lewis was born to Jamaican parents in 1965 in West Ham, London.
- Later they moved to Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
- In 1994, Lennox lost his title to Oliver McCall in a technical knockout.
- After the loss, Lennox replaced his trainer and cited severed relations as the reason.
- He later picked Emanuel Steward who also happened to be McCall’s trainer during his title loss.