American Actor best known for roles in tv shows like The Six Million Dollar Man and The Fall Guy. In a FoxNews interview with Lee, when talking about college football he mentioned his height and weight: “I was about 5′ 11″, 175 pounds”
Lee Majors Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Lee Majors stands 5 feet 11 inch tall and he weighs around 86 kg right now. He has a pair of brown eye color and gray hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Lee Majors Net Worth
Lee Majors earns a net worth of $15 million as of 2021.
- Lee Majors (born Harvey Lee Yeary; April 23, 1939) is an American film, television and voice actor.
- Majors is best known for portraying the characters of Heath Barkley in the American television Western series The Big Valley (1965–1969), Colonel Steve Austin in the American television science fiction action series The Six Million Dollar Man (1973–1978), and Colt Seavers in American television action series The Fall Guy (1981–1986).
- Majors was born in Wyandotte, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
- His parents, Carl and Alice Yeary, were both killed in separate accidents (prior to his birth and when he was one year old, respectively).
- He played in his first game the following year, but suffered a severe back injury which left him paralyzed for two weeks, and ended his college football career.