American actor known for roles on TV shows such as LOST, Inhumans and Night Shift.
Ken Leung Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Ken Leung is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 65 kilograms. He has black eyes and black hair.
Ken Leung Net Worth
Ken Leung is an American actor who has a net worth of $2 million.
- Ken Leung was raised in the Two Bridges section of the Lower East Side in New York City.
- His family moved to Midwood, Brooklyn where he grew up before finishing high school in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
- He attended NYU and studied acting with Catherine Russell and Nan Smithner, then briefly with Anne Jackson at HB Studio.
- He emerged from Manhattan’s downtown theater community in the 1990s and flourished in non-traditional productions that included Jeff Weiss’ Hot Keys; Terrence McNally’s passion play Corpus Christi; and as Buckingham opposite Austin Pendleton’s Richard III.His early career is defined by the relationships he established with theater groups like Ma-Yi, New Perspectives, and STAR, a traveling troupe of actors-educators based in Mount Sinai Hospital.
- In 2002, he made his Broadway debut in the Tony Award-winning musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie.Leung has gone on to establish himself in mainstream features including two films with Spike Lee.