Australian singer and actress, known for songs such as “Never Be the Same”, “What Happened To Us” and for film The Sapphires.
Jessica Mauboy Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Jessica Mauboy stands 5 feet 5 inch tall and she weighs around 54 kg right now. She has got a pair of dark brown eye color and dark brown hair color. Her body measurements are 33-25-31 inch.
Jessica Mauboy Net Worth
Jessica Mauboy earns a net worth of $6 million as of 2021.
- Jessica Hilda Mauboy (born 4 August 1989) is an Australian R&B and pop singer, songwriter, and actress.
- Born and raised in Darwin, Northern Territory, Mauboy rose to fame in 2006 on the fourth season of Australian Idol; she became the runner-up and subsequently signed a recording contract with Sony Music Australia.
- It earned Mauboy her first number-one single “Burn”, became the second highest-selling Australian album of 2009, and was certified double platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA).
- She returned to acting in 2016, playing the lead role in the television drama series The Secret Daughter for two seasons.
- Mauboy released two accompanying soundtrack albums for The Secret Daughter, the first of which made her the first Indigenous artist to achieve a number-one album on the ARIA Albums Chart.