English TV Presenter best known for presenting 80’s shows Blue Peter and Jigsaw. In NOTW magazine it mentioned “The former Blue Peter presenter weighs 9st 7lb, is 5ft 3in and wears a size 12”, although earlier in her career (1980) she was listing herself 5 feet 2½ inches. In this photo she had a 1/4 inch more shoe than me.
Janet Ellis height, weight & body measurement
She stands 5 feet 2.5 inches (1.71m) tall and weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). She has blond hair and brown eyes.
Janet Ellis Net Worth
Janet is considered one of the wealthiest Actors in the business, and she has been listed on the list of most popular Actors for many years. According to our research, Janet Ellis’ net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $3 million.
- Janet Michell Ellis, MBE (born 16 September 1955) is an English television presenter, actress and writer, who is best known for presenting the children’s television programmes Blue Peter and Jigsaw between 1979 and 1987.
- She has published two novels, The Butcher’s Hook (2016) and How It Was (2019).
- 1988–1999 After leaving Blue Peter Ellis scaled back her presenting commitments in order to spend time bringing up her family.
- In January 2012 Ellis returned to her first love of acting by starring in a production of Alan Bennett’s comedy play Green Forms for a week at the Tabard Theatre in Chiswick in order to raise money for Maggie’s Centres. 2014 – present Following a long-held ambition to write fiction, Ellis attended a writing course in early 2014 run by the Curtis Brown agency.
- She was included in The Observer’s pick of the New Faces of Fiction 2016. In November 2016 the book was shortlisted for the 2016 Bad Sex in Fiction Award.In 2018 Ellis wrote an opinion piece in The Guardian newspaper in which she characterised Blue Peter as offering “…a view of a world worth growing up in”.She appeared in a play “Once Seen on Blue Peter” at the 2018 Edinburgh Festival