British TV presenter, known for being one of the presenters of the long-running Television Series Top Gear and Amazon’s The Grand Tour.
James May Height, Weight & Body Measurement
James May stands 6 feet tall and he weighs around 85 kg right now. He has a pair of blue eye color and gray hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
James May Net Worth
James May earns a net worth of $40 million as of 2021.
- James Daniel May (born 16 January 1963) is an English television presenter and journalist.
- He is best known as a co-presenter of the motoring programme Top Gear alongside Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond from 2003 until 2015.
- As of 2016 he is a director of the production company W. Chump & Sons (founded July 2015) and is also a co-presenter in the television series The Grand Tour for Amazon Video as an exclusive for Amazon Prime customers, alongside his former Top Gear colleagues, Clarkson and Hammond, as well as former producer Andy Wilman.
- May has presented other programmes on themes including science and technology, toys, wine culture, and the plight of manliness in modern times.
- James Daniel May was born in Bristol, one of four children; he has two sisters and a brother.