American actor best known for roles in X-Men, Enchanted, Hairspray and TV series Westworld. In Starlog magazine, he revealed when playing the character Cyclops, it posed a problem: “I actually had to wear lifts in my shoes to get up to where I needed to be”, which is understandable. He also reveals that “[I’m] 5-foot-10 and …(Cyclops)… is 6-foot-3. Wolverine is supposed to be 5-foot-3 and Hugh is 6-foot-2, I think. We had to shorten him and stretch me out a bit. So I was hanging myself upside down in my closet at night”
James Marsden Height, Weight & Body Measurement
James Marsden stands 5 feet 9 inch tall and he weighs around 75 kg right now. He has a pair of brown eye color and black hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
James Marsden Net Worth
James Marsden earns a net worth of $10 million as of 2021.
- James Paul Marsden (born September 18, 1973) is an American actor, singer, and former model.
- Marsden began his acting career guest starring in the television shows Saved by the Bell: The New Class (1993), Touched by an Angel (1995), and Party of Five (1995).
- He gained prominence in the early 2000s with his portrayal of Scott Summers / Cyclops in the X-Men film series (2000–2014), and starred in Superman Returns (2006).
- Following his breakthrough in comic book films, Marsden went on to star in various genre films, including Hairspray (2007), which was a critical and commercial success and won many awards for its ensemble cast.
- Since 2019, Marsden has starred as Steve and Ben Wood in the Netflix black comedy series Dead to Me.