Australian Rapper best known for songs such as “Black Widow”, “Fancy”, “Work for It” and collabarations with Ariana Grande on “Problem” and Jennifer Lopez on “Booty”. In a 2012 VibeVixen interview she said: “I’m 5’10”! Designer shoes run small and a size 10 in those shoes is still tight on me.”Her modelling agency though (Wilhelmina) described her height as being 5ft 9.5 with vital stats of Bra size 34 inches, waist 28 inches and Hips 38 inches, and shoe size 9.5US. On Twitter she has typically claimed 5ft 10 when mentioning her height, although in 2015 she upped her claim, saying “I’m 5′ 11”.
Iggy Azalea height weight & body measurement.
Rochelle Aytes weighs 68 kilograms and stands 5 feet 10 inches tall. Her look is completed by her dyed blonde hair and black eyes. Her body measurements
Iggy Azalea net worth
Iggy Azalea is an Australian rapper and singer with a net worth of $6 million. Her song “Job,” which became a worldwide hit in 2013, propelled her into the limelight. Her career has decreased since then.
- Australian rapper who earned worldwide recognition with viral videos for her tracks “Pu$$y” and “Two Times.”
- Her 2014 song “Fancy” with Charli XCX became a number one hit.
- She won a 2014 American Music Award for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist.
- She was the first international and female rapper to make XXL’s annual Top 10 Freshman list and later appeared at the 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards Rap Cypher.
- Her father Brendan Kelly was a painter and comic artist who introduced her to art at an early age and her mother Tanya was a maid.
Below is the chart showing the comparison of Iggy Azalea's height with other similar heights. The selected celebrities for comparison include Cesaro, Jessie Reyez, Whitney Duncan, Sami Gayle.