American actor best known for appearing on tv show Lights Out and films such as Below, Fight Club and The Losers. In a Philly.com article it described him as “6-foot-1 and 220 pounds”
Holt McCallany Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Holt McCallany stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and he weighs around 83 kg right now. He has a pair of blue eye color and brown hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Holt McCallany Net Worth
Holt McCallany earns a net worth of $3 million as of 2021.
- Holt McCallany (born Holt Quinn McAloney; September 3, 1963) is an American actor, producer and writer.
- He is known for portraying FBI Special Agent Bill Tench on the series Mindhunter (2017–2019) and has had several supporting roles in various television series and films, including Casualties of War, Alien 3, Three Kings and Fight Club.
- McCallany was born September 3, 1963, in New York City, to theatrical parents.
- ” His father, Michael McAloney (1924–2000), was an Irish actor and producer best known for his Tony Award-winning production of Brendan Behan’s Borstal Boy, an autobiographical play about a young member of the Irish Republican Army, which was the first Irish production to win top honors on Broadway.
- At the age of 14, he ran away from home and took a Greyhound bus to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of becoming an actor, but ended up with a job in a factory unloading trucks.