Scottish TV presenter and author, known for hosting Channel 4 show You Are What You Eat and for appearing in series 10 of I’m a Celebrity…In the Daily Mail she talked about being short and having scoliosis, mentioning “My brother-in-law used to tease me relentlessly about being a small fry. I even went so far as to be hypnotised to believe I was 5ft 10in. The funny thing is that I now always feel as if I’m the tallest person in a room,” and how “Of course, I am not an actual dwarf – I don’t know how tall I am now, I never measure myself – but I suppose I am a wee thing due to the medical deformity scoliosis.” She did reference her height when younger “I put on three stone – a huge amount for my 5ft2in frame.” and revealed when she got an official diagnosis, that “My spine was curved at the top and the bottom. So much so, [The Doctor] informed me, that I’d suffered an 8in loss in height”.
Gillian McKeith Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Gillian McKeith stands 5 feet tall and she weighs around 46 kg right now. She has got a pair of hazel eye color and blond hair color. Her body measurements are 32-24-35 inch.
Gillian McKeith Net Worth
Gillian McKeith earns a net worth of $1.7 million as of 2021.
- Gillian McKeith (born 28 September 1959) is a Scottish television presenter and writer.
- She is the former host in the UK of Channel 4’s You Are What You Eat and Granada Television’s Dr Gillian McKeith’s Feel Fab Forever, and as of 2010 presents Eat Yourself Sexy on the W Network in Canada.
- She is the author of several books about nutrition, including You Are What You Eat (2004), and Dr Gillian McKeith’s Ultimate Health Plan (2006).
- McKeith advocates a pescetarian diet high in fruits and vegetables, grains, beans, nuts, and tofu, and the avoidance of processed and high-calorie foods, sugar and fat, red meat, alcohol, caffeine, white flour, and additives.
- McKeith’s work has met with commercial success.