Danish born American Actor best known for roles in tv series such as Breaking Bad and Revolution. In film he has appeared in Do the Right Thing, The Usual Suspects, Last Holiday and King of New York. This photo is from a Collectormania event in 2014, he had about 0.2in more shoes than me.
Giancarlo Esposito weight & body measurement
Giancarlo Esposito stands approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 63 kg. Giancarlo Esposito’s hair is black and white, and he has black eyes.
Giancarlo Esposito Net Worth
Giancarlo Esposito’s formal name is Giancarlo Esposito. Net worth in 2021 is estimated to be around $8 million.
- Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, to an Italian carpenter/stagehand father from Naples, Italy, and an African-American opera singer mother from Alabama.
- His parents, working in Europe at the time of his birth, settled in Manhattan by the time he was 6, and that’s where he grew up.
- Coming from a theatrical background, it was, perhaps, inevitable that young Giancarlo would appear on stage sooner or later, and he did, at age 8, appearing on Broadway as a slave child in “Maggie Flynn” in 1966.
- More Broadway work followed through the 1960s and early ’70s, followed by some small roles in movies.
- TV work followed in the 1980s, with increasingly significant parts in a string of high-profile series until he became well-established as a character player both on TV and in a number of movies