British actor best known for roles in films 1917, Sunshine on Leith, How I Live Now, Defiance, Ophelia and Private Peaceful.
George MacKay Height, Weight & Body Measurement
George MacKay stands 6 feet and he weighs around 75 kg right now. He has got pair of blue eye color and brown hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
George MacKay Net Worth
George MacKay earns a net worth of $5 million as of 2021.
- George MacKay (born 13 March 1992) is an English actor.
- MacKay was born in London, the son of Kim Baker, a costume designer, and Paul MacKay, an Australian who works in lighting/stage management.
- At the age of 5 he produced, directed and created his own production of the play Peter and the Wolf with his friends playing the characters, and himself in the lead role of the Wolf so that he could swing from trees.
- In 2002, MacKay was spotted whilst at The Harrodian School by an acting scout, who asked him if he would like to audition for a role in P.J. Hogan’s 2003 film adaptation of Peter Pan.
- He attended a workshop, and won the role of one of the Lost Boys, Curly, in what was his big break.