British tv presenter. In the Mirror newspaper she once said: “I’m most comfortable at 60kg (9st 6lb). I’m a size 10, 5ft 8in and I’m quite muscular, which weighs more. I don’t count calories. I have a rule that applies to the whole family: don’t put anything inside you that’s not nutritionally valuable”. She also mentioned “5ft 8” on twitter.
Gabby Logan Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Gabby Logan stands 5 feet 8 inch tall and weighs around 60 kg. Her body stats are 34-24-35 inches. She has got blonde hair and brown eye color.
Gabby Logan Net Worth
Gabby Logan earns a net worth of £5.7 million as of 2021.
- Gabrielle Nicole “Gabby” Logan (née Yorath; born 24 April 1973) is a British presenter and a former Welsh international gymnast who is best known for her presenting roles with BBC Sport and ITV.
- Logan hosted Final Score for BBC Sport from 2009 until 2013.
- She has also presented a variety of live sports events for the BBC, including a revived episode of Superstars in December 2012 and the London Marathon since 2015.
- Since 2013, she has co-hosted Sports Personality of the Year for the BBC and she presented the second series of The Edge in 2015.
- Logan was born in Leeds in the West Riding of Yorkshire to former Welsh international footballer and manager Terry Yorath and his wife Christine when Yorath was playing for Leeds United.