American singer and actor, best remembered for songs like “Memories Are Made of This”, “Everybody Loves Somebody” and “You’re Nobody till Somebody Loves You”, and for roles in films like Ocean’s 11, Rio Bravo, Artists and Models, Airport, The Young Lions, Bandolero!, You’re Never Too Young, Toys in the Attic, and Who Was That Lady?. In the Guardian newspaper it mentioned his penchant for lifts: “Ever the control freak, Jerry had another important bit of input to the team’s image, one that cemented the world’s impressions of both men. Each stood about 6ft 1in, but Jerry added lifts to Dean’s shoes and had the soles and heels of his own shaved so that Dean appeared taller; on top of that, Jerry always worked in a crouch, so that the Monkey, as he referred to himself, never seemed equal to Dean’s Handsome Man”. If he wore elevators (and it appears he might) he really could have been a 5ft 10 guy. He did attempt to claim “I’m 6ft 1” at one stage. In the film Kiss Me, Stupid (1964) his character was mentioned as weighing 173 pounds.
Dean Martin Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Dean Martin stands 5 feet 10 inch tall and he weighs around 75 kg right now. He has a pair of dark brown eye color and gray hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Dean Martin Net Worth
Dean Martin earns a net worth of $30 million as of 2021.
- Dean Martin (born Dino Paul Crocetti; June 7, 1917 – December 25, 1995) was an American singer, actor, comedian, and film producer.
- One of the most popular and enduring American entertainers of the mid-20th century, Martin was nicknamed the “King of Cool” for his seemingly effortless charisma and self-assurance.
- He and Jerry Lewis formed the immensely popular comedy duo Martin and Lewis, with Martin serving as the straight man to Lewis’s slapstick, then afterwards he was a star in concert stages, nightclubs, recordings, motion pictures and television and a member of the “Rat Pack”.
- Martin was the host of the television variety program The Dean Martin Show and The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast.
- Martin’s relaxed, warbling crooning voice earned him dozens of hit singles, including his signature songs “Memories Are Made of This”, “That’s Amore”, “Everybody Loves Somebody”, “You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You”, “Sway”, “Volare”, and “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head?”