American talk show host. He claimed to be 6ft 2.
David Letterman Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Letterman, David 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He also weighs around 78 kilograms. His hair is light brown, and his eyes are blue.
David Letterman Net Worth
Letterman, David is a Announcer, Actor, Comedian, Presenter, Television producer, Screenwriter, Talk show host, Film Producer, Voice Actor where he earns a sum of $400 million.
- Television would never be the same after David Letterman made his second attempt at a show in 1982.
- But his career before becoming host of the show was quite an interesting and long one.
- Competing in the late night wars with not only Leno but also Chevy Chase, Arsenio Hall and Ted Koppel, Letterman consistently won over all of his competition until the summer of 1995, when Leno had guest Hugh Grant on his show to discuss his highly publicized arrest for being caught with prostitute Divine Brown and Grant cried on screen.
- He dresses more conservatively and tends to go the more traditional route of talk shows.
- Near-tragedy struck, however, in January of 2000 when Letterman was diagnosed with coronary arterial blockage and underwent quintuple bypass surgery.