British actor best known to TV audiences for his role as Dr. Mike Barrett in Casualty and Holby City, as Little John in the 1980’s fantasy series Robin of Sherwood, and more recently in Game of Thrones and White Van Man. In film he can be seen in Alien 3, White Hunter, Black Heart and Poseidon Adventure. In a Starlog magazine he once said of his stature: “Physically, just being six-foot-five-and-a-half, I’m not one of life’s gazelles” and has consistently listed himself at that height in the Spotlight Casting Bible. I met him at a Sherlocked event, he had about 0.3 inch more footwear than me that day.
Clive Mantle Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Clive Mantle stands 6 feet 5 inch tall and he weighs around 78 kg right now. He has a pair of black eye color and white hair color. His body measurements are unknown.
Clive Mantle Net Worth
Clive Mantle earns a net worth of $1 million as of 2021.
- He played general surgeon Mike Barratt in the BBC hospital drama series Casualty and Holby City in the 1990s, and Little John in the 1980s fantasy series Robin of Sherwood.
- He returned to Casualty in 2016 as Mike Barratt for the show’s 30th anniversary.
- After playing several minor roles in other Hollywood films such as White Hunter Black Heart (1990) and Alien 3 (1992), Mantle was cast as consultant Dr Mike Barratt in Casualty, becoming one of its most popular characters.
- On stage, Mantle has appeared in plays such as Coming Clean, A Streetcar Named Desire, and Educating Rita, and has continued his successful stage career since departing from Holby City.
- More recently, Mantle has become known for his roles on television as Lord Greatjon Umber in HBO’s Game of Thrones and as Tony Curry, Ollie’s (Will Mellor’s) father, in the BBC’s White Van Man.