Canadian model and actress best known for roles in films The Hundred-Foot Journey, Yves Saint Laurent and Asterix and Obelix: God Save Britannia. In a modelresource article it quoted her mentioning her height, saying: “It depends. Sometimes 5’8″, 5’8 1/2″ or even 5’9”
Charlotte Le Bon Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Charlotte Le Bon stands 5 feet 8 inch tall and she weighs around 60 kg right now. She has got a pair of green eye color and light brown hair color. Her body measurements are 33-24-35 inch.
Charlotte Le Bon Net Worth
Charlotte Le Bon earns a net worth of $4 million as of 2021.
- Charlotte Le Bon (born Tiffany Charlotte Le Bon 4 September 1986) is a French Canadian actress, model and television presenter.
- She is known for her work in the Canal+ talk show Le Grand Journal, and the films Yves Saint Laurent, The Hundred-Foot Journey, and The Walk.
- Le Bon was born in 1986 in Montreal, to Brigitte Paquette and Richard Le Bon, both actors.
- She began modelling at 16 years old and left Canada when she was 19 to model overseas.
- After being cast on Le Grand Journal, Le Bon began to receive offers for acting parts in films.